[剧情讨论] QAF BM温馨对白大总结~Long Live BM Friendship!

总结BJ甜蜜镜头细节的帖子很多,那么让我也来总结一下BM从第一季到第五季的温馨对白,
喜欢BM friendship or brotherhood or something more than that 的朋友不要错过哟。

Season 1
B:Come on Mikey, let's fly. Like in all those comic books. I'm Superman...I'll show you the world!
  (来吧,Mikey,和我一起飞,就像那些漫画里一样!我是超人,我带你看全世界!)
M:Why am I always Lois Lane?
 (为什么我总是Lois Lane?)


B:I want it to be you.
(我想要你来。)
M:What?
 (什么?)
B:I want it to be you, i'll put it in writing
 (我想要你来,我会写下来。)
M:I want it to be you too. You pull my plug.
 (我也想要你来。你来拔掉我的管子。)
B:And you pull mine.
 (而你拔我的。)

(M&B看着小J的画讨论B那个的大小...扶墙流血)
M:It was never that big.
 (它才没有那么大。)
B:Hey you haven't seen it in a long time.
 (喂,你已经很久没看过了!)
M:I haven't seen Gone With The Wind in a long time either but I still know it's 3 and a half hours.
 (我也已经很久没有看《飘》了,但是我还是知道它有三小时半!)

B:You know that's what I'm going to miss the most. Times like these when it's just you and me. But now you have the doc.
  (你知道这就是我会最想念的东西。只有我跟你两个的时间。但是现在你有了医生。)
M:We've always been there for each other.
 (我们一直为彼此在那儿。)
B:You more than me.
 (你比我做的更多)
M:That's not true.
 (并不是这样。)
B:Ya, it is. I know I can be shitty to you sometimes. I know that. But it's only because I know that you'll always love me, no matter what.
 (不,是这样。我知道有时候我对你很差劲,对,我知道。但这只是因为我知道你会永远爱我。无论如何。)
M: I do, you know.
  (对,你知道的。)
B:I do too, always have always will. I don't know how I could have made it without you.
 (我也是,一直如此也一直会如此。没有你我不知道怎么能走到今天。)


(M在担心David的儿子不喜欢他...)
B:You're so pathetic Mikey, he's not going to hate you.
  (你真是可悲啊,Mikey,他不会讨厌你的。)  
M:What makes you so sure?
 (你凭什么那么肯定?)
B:I'm crazy about you.
 (我都为你着迷。)

(穿越到B对David吃醋那里的回话,M跟B去弹吉他发泄回来的隔天早上...)
"He is my business. And he's gonna be my business long after you're gone."
(他是我的事,而且等你离开很久以后他还会是我的事。)

(David坦白了自己去了bathroom,M很受伤...)
M:I don't wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse.
(我不想做个圣人。我想做一个无情的,没心没肺的混蛋,想干谁就干谁,不会内疚不会自责。)
B:I'm sorry that position's already been filled.
 (对不起已经有这个人了。)

(Jack死后,B和M去打保铃球告别过去,B打了满灌)
B:That's right, the fuckin fairies got a strike..the fuckin fairies are jumping up and down..the fuckin fairies are gonna celebrate.
  (没错,他妈的小姑娘们打了满灌,他妈的小姑娘上蹦下跳,他妈的小姑娘...现在要庆祝了!a big kiss after that, lol)

(122 Brian差点自杀那里)
B:"Why do you always have to ruin everything?"
  (为什么你总是要来破坏所有的事?)
M:"Ruin? I'm saving you! Just like Toby Harper saved Captian Astro in issue 231 of Astro Comics when Captain Astro thought that he lost all of his super powers."
 (破坏?我是在救你!就像在231期漫画里Toby Harper救了以为自己丧失了一切力量的Captian Astro!)
B:"God, you are -so- pathetic"
 (我的天呐,你真是太-可-悲了!)
M:"No. You are! Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers. And you always will. Wether you're 18, or you're 30, or you're 50, or you're 100. You wll always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney for fuck's sake!
 (不,你才可悲!难道你就看不见你依然有魅力吗?你所有的魅力!你也永远会拥有它.无论你是18岁还是30岁,
50岁还是100岁,你永远都会年轻也永远都会英俊.因为你是Brian Kinney,该死的混蛋!)

他们之间总是洋溢着这宗温馨,无可替代

TOP

B多次对M说了I LOVE Y。他对M是何种心态呢

TOP

楼主盖这个楼实在是太伟大,看得我眼睛都要花了,想想bM的感情是好 ,可是第五季,他们闹别扭也太长了,连第一次吵架也没那么久...
Love make up you and me !

TOP

恩,B打M那段应该是他一时冲动的结果。楼主太强大了,英语好棒啊,羡慕

TOP

谁说MB之间没有爱,只是他们注定不能在一起

TOP

不是友情和爱情吗?

TOP

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽

TOP

到后来Brian打了Micheal让我心灰意冷,在Justin和Micheal之间B到底还是更爱J
我最喜欢M和B之间的话是 M问B  Do you love me?
                                                B答 Always have and always will.    虽然这段是B幻想M来Babylon找他时候的对话   这个语态用的真是很有感觉
With W.Z
16 Sep

TOP

MARK~~~

狂顶~~~

TOP

Well if it isn't Papa bear, Mama bear and Baby bear.
喔哦,这不是熊爸爸,熊妈妈和小熊么?
I just thought I'd stop by to remind you to wear your helmut, stay to the right, be sure to use your hand gestures.
我只是想我需要来这儿,告诉你戴好头盔,靠右前行,记得用好那些手势。
Thanks for all the motherly advice but my mother is coming with me. I'm sorry you're not.
谢谢这些像母亲一样絮叨的建议,但我妈会陪我去,而很遗憾你不能了。

How did you get here?
你怎么来这儿的?
Mikey didn't anyone ever tell you? In 1903, at Kitty Hawk, in North Carolina, the Wright brothers invented this thing they called flight.
Mikey,没人教过你么,1903年,在Kitty Hawk,加利福尼亚北部,怀特兄弟发明了一种叫飞机的东西……


I'm glad you decided to come, but I don't know how in the hell you're going to make it.
我很高兴你决定来,但我不知道你到底准备干什么。
Oh, I might just surprise you.
噢,我只是想给你个惊喜。
Thanks, but I've had enough surprises. Ben proposed.
谢谢,但我已经有太多惊喜了,Ben提出来了。
Proposed what?
提出来什么?
Marriage. It's legal for us to get married here in Toronto.
结婚,在多伦多,同性结婚是合法的。
I believe I read that somewhere. Well I hope while he was down on his knees he did something useful.
我想我在哪读到过。好吧,我希望在他跪下来的时候,也干了些有用的事。
It was beautiful, and heartfelt.
这很美,也很感人。
I'm sure. But you declined of course, because deep down you still love me best.
我相信,但你肯定拒绝了,因为在你内心深处你始终最爱我。
Shut up. I didn't give him an answer yet.
闭嘴,我还没回答他呢。
Well what's stopping you? Besides the fact that it's the most pathetic idea I've ever heard.
好吧,你为什么不回答呢?除此之外,这是我听过的最可悲的主意。
It just happens that a lot of gay men want to get married.
可它就这样发生了!而好多同志都想结婚的。
Darling have you seen them? And since when did you ever have the least interest in getting married?
亲爱的,你见过他们?而且从什么时候开始你对婚姻有哪怕一点兴趣了?
I didn't. But not because I didn't want to, but because I never thought I could.
我没有兴趣,不是因为我不想,是因为我从不知道我可以结婚。
It wasn't a story I told myself, the way straight kids did. Ya know, that one day I'd meet that special person, and we'd fall in love and have a big wedding. It was never real for me. And all this stuff started happening in Massachusettes, and California and here.
我想像中的故事不是这样的,那是直人小孩们才拥有的,你知道,有一天我会遇上一个特别的人,我们会坠入情网,有一场盛大的婚礼。对我来说,这从来都不是现实,但在Massachusettes,加利福尼亚,在这里,这一切都成了现实。
And suddenly a whole wide world of opportunities just opened up. Vows and rice and registering at The Pottery Barn. Not to mention an acramonious divorce, ugly settlement and having your kid hate you. Listen to me, are you listening?
于是突然一个全新的世界、全新的机会展现在你面前,誓言、婚礼和登记,在Pottery Barn,当然还有离婚,吵架和恨你的孩子,听我说,你在听么?
I'm listening.
我在听。
We're queer. We don't need marriage. We don't need the sanctions of dickless politicians and pedorist Priests. We fuck who we want to, when we want to and that is our god given right.
我们是同志,我们不需要婚姻,我们不需要那些肮脏的没种的政治家和牧师承认我们,我们干人因为我们想干,我们爱干谁干谁,这是天赐给我们的权力。
But it's also our god given right to have everything that straight people have, because we're every bit as much human as they are.
但拥有同所有直人一样的生活也是我们的天赐权力,因为我们和他们一样都是人类。
You're the writer, re-write the story.
好吧,你是作家,你来重写这个故事吧。

What the fuck is that?
见鬼,这是什么?
Well you've been to enough heterosexual suicide pacts to know, it's a wedding cake.
你知道,这是个婚礼蛋糕。
Hey sport, how ya doin?
嘿运动员,你怎样?
Never should have had that second piece of wedding cake. But when the love of your life marries somebody else what choice do you have but to drown yourself in buttercream filling.
我不该吃第二块婚礼蛋糕的,但当你一生的挚爱和别人结婚的时候,你除了填上满嘴奶油以外,还能干什么?
You'll burn it off in no time.
你一会就消化掉了。
Cause I'm the man!
因为我是那个人!
You are dude.
你受伤了。
Fuck the doctors. And fuck the naysayers. I'm still young, I'm still g..g..g..gorgeous!
让医生、评论家都见鬼去吧,我还年轻,我还很出色呢!
laughing You know it.
是啊,你知道。

That'll teach you to cruise guys no handed.
这给你上了一课,谁让你玩大撒把。
I'm sure I mentioned it hurts like a motherfucker.
我想我说过我疼的像被操了一样。
(paramedic) We will give you some Vicadin.
我们会给你一些止疼片。
Hear that? Just like Babylon.
听见了么,就像在Babylon一样。
M: You're not seriously...
你不是真的想……
B: Yes I am - seriously.
是的我真的想……
Ben: But you're seriously injured.
但你真的受了很重的伤。
B: Could we stop using the word seriously?
我们可以不要再说“真的”这个词了么?
That's it, I'm calling for help.
好吧,我要找人来帮忙。
The fuck you are. Would you just go on and ride with your husband.
你敢?你不能去陪你丈夫骑车么?
And leave you alone?
把你丢在这?
I'll be alright.
我会好好的。
Ya I can see that. I'm staying here with you.
是啊我也发现了。我要在这儿陪你。

Why are you doing this? To show everyone what a hero you are? That despite insurmountable odds the great Kinney can cross the finish line with one arm tied behind his back.
你为什么这么做?想让所有人知道你是个英雄?不可思议的伟大的Kinney能够在一只手绑在背后的情况下跨过终点线?
In front of my back.
是绑在胸前。
In front of your back! There's no need to, you've already proved yourself. You've raised $100,000 for the hospice. What more do you need to do?
好吧绑在胸前!这没必要,你已经证明了自己,你已经为医院筹集了10万美元,你还想做什么?
It's not about the money.
跟钱无关。
Well what's it about? Killing yourself?
那跟什么有关?杀了你自己么?
Fuck off! I can do it......she says, 'If I can survive this, I can survive anything.'
C'mon.
闭嘴,我能做到的,她说,如果我能做到这些,我就能做到任何事,走吧。

TOP

season 4 quotes
Deb: It's the first time since Michael's learned how to pick up a phone that we haven't talked three times a day.
第一次,Michael学会了挂电话,没有每天三次给我打电话。
Justin: Three?
每天三次?

Brian: I know. It explains so much.
我知道,这代表了很多事。

(referring to the Vette) At least it's still in one piece.
好吧,至少它还是完整无缺的。(指汽车)。
You'll be happy to know Hunter and I are both okay too.
你应该很高兴我和Hunter都完整无缺才是。
(holding something up) Uh, what's this?
(拿起某件东西):这是什么?
(shuffling feet) Burger box.
汉堡的包装。
You ate in my car?
你们在我车里吃东西?
We were in a hurry to get home, we didn't want to stop.
我们一直急急匆匆的往家赶,不想中途停下来。

So you turned my car into a recycling bin? Christ. It's like that time in the seventh grade, I lent you my brand new ten speed. You brought it back, the front fender was crushed, my seat was torn...
于是你们把我的车当成了移动旅馆么?老天,就像7年级那回,我把新的十速自行车借给你,结果当你还回来的时候,前挡泥板完蛋了,车座也摇摇欲坠……
I was hit by a bus!
那次我被车撞了!
Well, this is the last time I ever loan you...
好吧,这是最后一次我借给你东西……(Michael亲Brian)
(trying not to smile) What was that for?
(试图掩盖微笑):这是干什么?
For giving me the wheels right out from under you for no good reason other than....you love me.
感谢你借给我车,因为你爱我。
(after a moment) You're pathetic. And so is this car. And now I have just enough time to get it washed. How do I look?
(一会之后):你真可悲,这车也一样,现在我必须赶着去洗车了,我看起来怎样?
Like a milion bucks.
像张百万美钞。
Don't sell me short.
别把我卖贱了。
Ten.
千万。
Wish me luck.
祝我好运。
You don't need it.
你不需要那种祝福。

Maybe he feels like we're judging him.
也许他觉得我们在试探他。
I don't know about you but I am.
我不了解你但我了解Michael。
Why'd you treat Michael like that?
你怎么能这么对待Michael?
Like what?
我怎么对待他了?
Like he's an insignificant piece of shit.
好像他是个全无价值的垃圾。

What the fuck business is it of yours?
这他妈关你什么事?
Anybody who hurts Michael is the fuck my business.
任何敢伤害Michael的人都关我的事。
Michael is your friend just the same as he's Ted's. If you force him to choose between you, you're going to lose him.
Michael是你的朋友,他也是Ted的朋友,如果你逼他在你和Ted之间选择,你会失去他。

Want a bite?
想咬一口么?
Michael shakes his head no. You can have some of my sandwhich too.
Michael摇头拒绝:你可以尝尝我的三明治。
I told Ben a big fat lie.
我对Ben撒谎了,弥天大谎。
Okay who did ya fuck?
好吧,你和谁干了?
No one....
没有啦。
...That's it? That's the big fat lie? No, a big fat lie is 'I won't cum in your mouth.'
那就是弥天大谎?弥天大谎应该是“我不会在你嘴里高潮的”。

It was kind of boring.
那本书有些无聊。
Kinda like him.
就像他一样。

You are so helpful.
谢谢,你太有帮助了。
You're pathetic. If you can't be honest than what kind of a relationship do you have? A cheap imitation.
而你太可悲了,如果你连坦诚都做不到,你们俩是种什么关系?无价值的亲密?
M: He shrugs off everything, it's who he is.
他藐视一切,这就是他。
Ben: And you defend him it's who you are.
而你维护他的一切,这就是你。
You look like you could use a blow job.
你看起来需要KJ。
I'll sette for a joint. I suddenly feel a prepondurance of death.
我突然感觉到死亡临近。
Isn't that a play by Arthur Miller?
那不是Arthur Miller的戏剧么?
It's an unsettling observation by Michael Novotny. Everywhere I turn I'm confronted with the inevitable fact of one's mortality.
是Michael Novertny不确定的洞察结果,我去任何一个地方都会遇上不能更改的同样结果,那就是某人的葬礼。
Death can really hang you up the most.
死亡对你的影响真大。
I don't mean just Vic. Ben and Hunter. Man, it's a horrible thing to say and I don't even like to think it, they could die just like him, and I'd be the one left to pack up their stuff, and turn out the lights.
我不只在说Vic。还有Ben和Hunter,伙计,这事儿谈起来太可怕了,我甚至不想去想,他们会像Vic一样死去,而我是最后留下来的人,整理他们的东西,关上灯。
Just because they're positive doesn't mean they're going to be the first to go. Hell, it could be you. You could step out into the street and get hit by a Mercedes Compressor. So much classier than a bus.
他们是HIV阳性不代表他们就会先走,见鬼,没准你先走呢,没准你上街会被人袭击,或者被车撞。
Thanks.
真是谢谢你了。
Go down to the post office to buy a stamp, get blown away by a disgruntled postal worker. In case you haven't noticed these days, they're all disgruntled.
下楼去邮局买张邮票,

I just, I just get scared of the thought of being alone.
我只是……只是被最后孤身一人的想法吓到了。
It's how we all came in, it's how we're all going out.
我们孤身来到这个世界,也会孤身离开。
Ya, but until then I prefer at least the illusion that someone else will be there, only temporarily.
是啊,但在那之前,我宁可想着会有人陪伴着我,哪怕是暂时的。
Think what you want, but the less you have to hold on to, the easier it is to let go.
你爱怎么想怎么想,但不要太依靠这个,这样你会想开些。
Maybe so. Still, I'm glad I have you.
也许是吧,我很高兴我有你。
Who said anything about me?
谁说这跟我有关系了。
Well, it's nice to know that no matter what happens, we'll always have each other. Like we always have. Right?
好吧,很高兴得知不管怎样,我们都会拥有对方,就像以前那样,是么?

What made you suddenly think of her?
你怎么突然想起她来了。
You're last forray into showbiz.
Let's hope this time I won't have to be hosed down.

Tell me the story Mikey.
把那个故事告诉我吧Mikey。
You know the story.
你已经知道了。
B: I don't care, tell it to me again.
无所谓,你再告诉我一次。

It was that tender moment, at the end of act two, when they kiss.
第二幕最紧张的时候,当他们亲吻在一起……
And she pukes all over you.
然后她吐了你一身。
She had the flu!
她得了流感!
She had the flu alright.
好吧她得了流感。
That's when I decided it was not an actor's life for me.
于是我就知道我这辈子当不成演员了。
Now Hollywood's calling and, phew, Rage, the movie.
但现在好莱坞在召唤你,Rage要拍成电影了。
It wouldn't exist if it weren't for you.
如果不是为你,它不会存在。

Wouldn't it be cool if we had our footprints in cement? Michael and Brian, immortalized forever. Just you and me.
也许我们会有机会把脚印印在星光大道上,Michael和Brian,永不分离,就像我们俩,这是不是很酷?
If I loose you I don't know what I'll do.
如果失去你的话,不知道我会怎样。

TOP

M: You, on the other hand, are the perfect political animal: hands steady, eyes fixed firmly on the target, say anything, do anything...
另一方面,你是个完美的政治生物:铁腕,为达目的不择手段。
B: He canned me.他解雇了我。
M: Huh? 哈?
B: Stockwell. He fuckin' canned me.Stockwell,他他妈解雇了我。
M: For what? 为什么?
B: For being here. One of his cops recognized me. 因为我来了这儿,他手下的警察认出了我。
M: Trapped in a web of your own deceit! A victim of your own imagination.
哦,被自己织的网扣住了么?自作自受。
B: You'd think with all the chronic masturbation he'd be calm, but he's a jangle of nerves.
你竭尽全力的希望他冷静,但他还是很焦虑。
Ben: So, did you see it? What did it look like?
那么,你看到它了么?它看起来什么样?
B: Have your cute, little upturned nose? Button eyes and perfectly shaped penis?
拥有和你一样可爱的小鼻子、大眼睛和形状完美的阴茎?
M: (smiling) You really think so?
(微笑):你真的这么想?
Ben: Hey! Hey!
嘿!
M: It's the size of a peanut. The baby, I mean. It's amazing. It's really fucking amazing.
它像坚果一样小,我是说,那个孩子,这让人惊讶,真他妈让人惊讶!
D: The bottom line is, I couldn't afford the luxury of not working. I had to earn a living.
底线是,我不能不工作,我必须养活自己。
M: You were 17, Mel's in her 30's. She's got endometre-whatever-the-fuck-it's-called and she's taking on the biggest court case of her life.
但你那时候17岁,而Mel已经30了!她得了……管它叫什么,她还要为至今为止最大的案子工作。
B: Ya, and don't forget she's a cwaazzy lesbian.
是啊,别忘了它是个疯狂的女同。
M: What are you doing here? I thought you'd be out looking for a job.
你在干嘛?我以为你出去找活了。
B: I am - blowjobs.
嗯,我正在找——口活。
M: Justin having dental work?
Justin去看牙医了?


B: Precocious tike.
早熟的小鬼。
M: Ya, as if I didn't already have enough in my life.
是啊,好像我生活里这样的人还不够多似的。
B: Now, now...I think what you and Ben are doing is incredibly generous, altrusistic - noble.
不,现在,我觉得你和Ben所作的事情是难以置信的伟大,彻底的高尚的。
M: In other words, I should have my head examined.
换句话说,我该去检查一下我的脑袋是不是有问题。
H: So, you and Brian ever fuck?
那么你和Brian做过么?
M: What?
什么?
H: I said, you and Brian ever fuck?
我说你和Brian做过么?
M: No, we never...
不,我们从来没有……
H: I didn't think so, you're not his type.
我也这么想,你不是他喜欢的类型。
M: Well neither are you.
那么你也不是。
H: We'll see about that.
我们看看吧。

M: Stay away from him okay, he's a bad influence.
离他远点,好么?他可是个坏榜样。
M: You put yourself in debt to the tune of, I can't even say it, I'll have a panic attack.
你在冒险,我甚至不敢说出口那个数额,我会得心脏病的。
B: A hundred thousand.
数十万。
M: Ya, that's it. (breathes heavily)
是啊,是这个数。(深呼吸)。
B: Take it easy. Breathe deep.
放轻松,深呼吸。
M: You're selling off your possesion?
你在卖你的财产?
B: The Vette's the next to go.
那辆车是下一个要卖的。
M: No!
不行!
B: It's just a car.
只不过是辆车而已。
M: The car of your dreams. Jesus Brian, how could you do it?
那是你一直以来的梦想,老天,Brian,你怎么能这么做?
B: Risk everything? Sometime's a gay mans gotta do what a gay mans gotta do. What's the worst that could happen? End up with a pack of gum? Last stick.
赌上一切?有时候一个同志该做他想做的事,最糟糕的结果又能是什么?最终一无所有么?也不过如此。
M: Hunter's in deep shit trouble.
Hunter有大麻烦了。
H: She brought the cops.
她(我妈妈)叫了警察要带我走。
M: So I...I took him and I ran.
所以,我……我带着他逃出来了。
B: My god, have you no respect for authority? The law?
天哪,你对抚养权、法律全无一点尊重么?
M: I had to do something.
我必须为他做些事。
B: So, you risked it all? Mikey, -you- are so...
所以,你准备赌上一切?Mikey,你太……
M: Pathetic. I know. What am I gonna do now?
可悲,我知道,现在我应该怎么做?
B: Go for it.
放手干吧,用我的车。
M: You sure?
你确定?
B: I've lived with a mother. It's a fate worse than birth.
我和我妈一起住过,我知道有时候那比不得不被她生出来还糟糕。
B: Ya, I guess I've lost everything.
嗯,我想我失去一切了。

TOP

D: Don't be so hard on yourself. 别对自己太强硬了。
B: I wouldn't mention hard ons.我没有说硬起来啊。

D: Handle it yourself.你自己处理吧。
B: He already did. 他已经这么做了。

M: Shut up! You know what? I don't know why everyone in Pittsburgh needs to know my business and feel free to comment on it. I'm going home to wack off and that's the last anybody needs to hear about it.
闭嘴!你知道什么?我不知道为什么匹兹堡的每个人都想要了解我的事,以及为什么他们都认为他们有资格对我指指点点。我会回家,处理一切,而这是任何人要听到的最后一件事。
Brian: Michael told me he was going to talk to you.Michael告诉我他要和你谈谈。
Ben: Yeah, well. He did. And he understands.是啊,他已经谈过了,他也理解了。
Brian: Well, that's Michael. Always understanding.
好吧,Michael就是这样的,永远理解他人。
Ben: Why don't you mind your own business.
你为什么不去管你自己的事?
Brian: If it was just you, I would....But it's not just you. You're taking him down with you.
如果只是你的事,我压根不会管,但那不止是你的事,你在拉他下水。
M: How'd you get that? One of your sex partners get carried away?
你怎么弄成这样了?你的性伴做过头了?
B: No, one of yours. Your boyfriend practically stuffed me into a locker.
不,是你的性伴干的,你的男友把我撞到了柜子上。
M: What? How come?
什么?怎么会这样?
B: Well, it seems I said something about his steroid use that he took objection too.
好吧,似乎是我说了些关于类固醇使用的话,然后他就生气了。
M: Why'd you say anything at all?
你为什么要说这些?
B: Because it's undignified for a university professor and not-so-best selling author to be seen making drug deals in a locker room.
因为一个大学教授如果让人看到在更衣室里买毒品的话,那会有损他的体面。
M: You saw him?
你看见了?
B: Yeah, and now I'll be forced to sit at home not wearing my most fabulous new sleeveless shirt to Babylon.
是的,而现在我不得不呆在家里,不能穿着我最性感的新无袖衬衫去Babylon了。
M: I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉。
B: Yeah, like that makes up for the fact that I'll be scarred for life.
是啊,就好像这么说能弥补我将永远留个疤的事实。
M: Well, you can tell people you got it dueling.
好吧,你可以告诉他们你是因决斗得来的。
B: I thought you were going to talk to him.
我以为你会和他谈谈。
M: I did. He says it's something he needs to do.
我谈了,但他说这是他需要作的事情。
B: Ben needs more muscles like I need another cock.
Ben需要更多肌肉,就像我需要另一根阴茎。
M: He says he's aware of the side affects.
他说他知道那些副作用。
B: Like practically murdering his lover's best friend? Well, if you're cool with sleeping with your eyes open and a hatchet under your pillow, that's your business. But keep him the FUCK away from me.
就像差一点杀掉他爱人最好的朋友之类的?好吧,如果你枕头底下摆着一把斧头而你还能冷静的睁着眼睛白日做梦的话,那是你的事,但不要让他靠近我。
M: Christ, you even hit Brian.
老天,你甚至打了Brian。
Ben: I did not hit him.
我没有打他。
M: Shoved him, made him bleed, whatever. But you can't just go around shoving and acting all crazy.
推他,让他流血,管它是什么,但你不能这样四处乱推,好像疯了一样!

B: Stick it in your mouth and suck.
含进嘴里然后吸吮。
B: If that's any indication of your technique it's amazing you have a boyfriend.
如果那代表着你的技术的话,我就要惊奇你居然有男朋友的事实了。
M: I'm still in shock, made a baby after just one try.
我还在震惊当中呢!居然试了一次就有孩子了。
B: Fucking depressing all right. Your sperm actually liked Melanie's egg...yech. I guess there's no accounting for some people's tastes.
性夺去了所有权力,看来你的精子很喜欢Melanie的卵子,是啊,我想这和某些人的品位无关。
M: I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我做不到。
B: What?
什么?
M: Be responsible for another life.
为另一个生命负责。
B: Did I ask you too?
我要求你这么做了么?
M: Not you asshole, the kid.
不是你,混蛋,是那个孩子。
M: I want to be involved, a real father. If I can just figure out how.
如果我知道怎么做的话,我希望成为一个真正的父亲。
B: You're going to be a great dad.
你会是个很伟大的父亲的。
M: What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定?
B: You raised me didn't you? Look how I turned out.
你把我养的很好啊,不是么?看我现在的样子。
D: Well if it isn't the man behind the asshole.
好吧,如果他不是在那个屁眼(混蛋)背后的人。
M: Brian's always behind the asshole.
Brian总是在屁眼后面的。

D: Michael whose side are you on? Your friends? Your community's? Your family's? Or his?
Michael,你站在哪一边?你朋友,你的社交圈,你的家庭,还是他?
M: I just want you to know I think what you're doing really sucks.
我只是想让你知道,我觉得你做的事情很不好。
B: Christ, not you too. Look, Stockwell's just stirring shit up. As soon as he's elected this'll all blow over.
老天,你不会也这样想吧。听着,Stockwell只是在做秀,等他被选上后,这一切都会过去的。
M: It's going to blow over for Ted?
Ted的事情也会过去?
B: Ted fucked up, that's not my problem.
Ted自己搞砸了,这不是我的问题。
M: Mom's right, you don't care about anybody but yourself.
我妈妈说的对,你不在意除了你以外的任何人。
B: Well if I don't, who will? Stockwell and his supporters are my one way ticket out of this second rate, second class berg.
好吧,如果我不在意自己的话,谁会在意?Stockwell和他的支持能帮我跳出二等阶级,二等生活。
M: What about your second rate friends?
那你的二等朋友怎么办?
B: Well, when I'm on the 99th floor of my new office in New York City this is all going to seem like a distant memory.
当我站在位于纽约的99层高楼的新办公室里时,这所有的一切看起来都会是遥远的回忆。
M: Fine. Go. And take Justin with you.
好吧,走吧,别忘了带上Justin和你一起去。
B: Hey! You didn't let me finish. It'll all seem like a distant memory, except for you. 'Cause wherever I go and whoever I'm with, I'll always love you.
嘿,你让我说完,一切看起来都像是遥远的回忆,除了你,因为不管我去哪,和谁在一起,我永远爱你。
M: Bullshit.
胡扯。
B: It's not bullshit.
不是胡扯。

TOP

帮乃补完一下第三季和第四季的:)都是自己翻的,如有出入请指正……

B: It's just like old times, isn't it?
这就像过去那些时光一样,不是么?
M: Ya, you get loaded and I get to take you home.
是啊,你喝高了,我送你回家。
B: I mean just you and me.
我是说,只有你和我。



M: Whether it was the music or Brian's secret blend of eleven herbs and spices or because it was like he said, the way it use to be, everything seemed to vanish until it was just the two of us up there. Alone.
不知道是因为音乐,还是因为Brian身上的味道,还是因为他所说的,这像我们曾经共有的时光,周围的一切似乎都消失了,只剩下我们俩在那儿,单独的。
B: ...I don't believe in love I belive in...
我不相信爱情,我相信……
M: Fucking. Ya, ya, I know.
性,是的,我知道。
B: Except for you of course.
当然,除了你。
M: I'm honored.
我很荣幸。


B: Stick it on your eye and eat it.
敷在眼睛上,然后吃掉。
B: I want you to make up with him.
我希望你和他和好。
M: No fucking way!
门都没有。
B: You have work to do. Rage. Volume 1, issue number 2.
你必须这么做,Rage才出了一本,很多人在等下一本。
M: Forget it.
得了吧。
B: What about Mikey's big dream?
那Mikey的梦想怎么办?
M: He'll just have to get himself a new one.
他会为自己找个新梦想。


M: Brian, Ben and I would like to spend an evening at home...alone.
Brian,我和Ben想在家共度夜晚,单独的。
B: But it's 9 inch night at Babylon, any guy with more than 9 inches gets in for free. So, I figured I'd buy your tickets.
但今天是Babylon的9英寸之夜,尺寸超过9英寸的男人将得到免费入场券,因此我想我必须给你买票了。

M: You'll have to stay forever young without me.
你不得不在没有我的前提下,永远年轻下去了。
B: I understand, you're in a committed relationship. What is that hideous expression? Significant other? Loser.
我明白了,你已经和人建立了正式关系,那个恶心的词怎么说来着?对对方意义重大?失败者。


M: What time does the party start?晚会什么时候开始?
B: When I get there, of course. 当然是我到达的时候。

B: As long as you're here you might as well take off your clothes.
既然你在这儿,你也要脱掉衣服。
B: You know this reminds me of the first time I blindfolded you and took you to the Liberty Baths. You were so hot - walking up and down the halls in your corduroy and you're flannel.
你知道么,这让我想起了我第一次拽你到自由大道的后巷里,你那么热辣,穿着条灯芯绒的裤子走来走去,看起来就像上好的法兰绒。


B: Loosen up!脱掉吧。
M: I said no.我说了,不行。
B: You'd rather watch? That can be arranged.
你宁可看着?那也行。
B: Do you see that fine, upstanding, young man? First, I'm going to wear out his jaw on my cock. Then, I'm going to reach around back and start fingering...Why not see for yourself.
你看到那个漂亮的年轻人了么?首先,我要在他嘴里高潮,然后,我要摸到他的后面,用手指干他,你为什么不自己看着呢?


M: Well that's a sizable chunk of change for boyfriend replacement therapy.
好吧,这看起来像是某种为了取代男友的疗法。
B: I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend.
我没有男友,我从来没有男友。
M: Right. Must be a mid-life crisis.
对,那一定是中年危机。
B: I'm only 30.
我才30岁。
M: One.
31。
B: And since I plan on being dead by the time I'm 39, that's one annoyance I won't have to deal with.
因为我打算39岁时死去,所以中年危机才不是我考虑的事情呢。
M: Yeah, I'll be sure to remind you of that on your 60th Birthday.
嗯,我会在你60岁生日的时候提醒你的。


B: It just goes to show you, all life is a lesson.
这将告诉你,人的一生也不过是一节课。
B: What a wonderful world You'd have to be nuts, or a selfish piece of shit to want to bring a child into it.
真是个绝妙的世界啊,你一定是疯了傻了才会想带一个孩子进来这里。
M: You did.
你就是这么干的。
B: Yeah, Lindz convinced me one night when I was tripping.
是啊,Linz在我喝醉的某天让我答应那么干的。


B: I'm sure as hell not doing it for smelly Melly. She can go to a sperm bank.
我决不会为那个肮脏的Melly做这种事的,她可以去精子银行。
M: Or scrape it up off the floor in the backroom of Babylon.
或者从Babylon后巷的地板上收集一些。
B: Just give me one valid reason why any queer in his right mind would want to bring a kid into this world.
为什么一个头脑正常的同志会想要孩子?给我个充分的理由。
M: Ummm...
嗯……
B: Can't think of one, can you?
一个都想不出来吧。
M: Wait a minute. Hold on.......To piss off straight people.
等等,等一分钟……为了激怒直人?


M: You whipped up the batter that eventually became Gus in a sex club? That's disgusting.
你在性爱俱乐部里手淫,然后那些东西成了Gus?真恶心。

TOP

非常喜欢他们两个的对话~~~暧昧的真诚的不需赘言就可以了解的~

TOP

支持下下,永远的B&M...:s07

TOP

很好,我就喜欢。。。

TOP

呵呵很多时候觉得brian对mikey的感情比m对b的感情更深,只是他的感情不像m那么外露,表面上感觉m依赖b但实际上是b依赖m,难以想象如果第一季的最后m没有赶去loft把b楸下来,会是什么结果。。。岂不是后面5季都没戏演了?
do something good, do something great.

TOP

Season 2
(M从Portland回来,B在大多数心思都在照顾受伤的Justin身上的时候...)
M:Look, I meant what I said you didn't have to come. Things have changed, we moved on, it's ok. No demands, no expectations, no regrets.
  (听着,我意思是你没必要来。情况变了,我们继续生活,这没有关系。没有要求,没有期待,没有遗憾。)
B:Well as long as I'm here we might as well have a good time. Hey, let's get a picture.
  (但只要我在这里,我们还是可以玩的愉快。来,我们拍张照)
M:That's for kids.
  (这是给小孩子的。)
B:Come onnnn Mikey
  (来~~吧,Mikey)
M:It's stupid
  (太傻了。)
B:It wasn't stupid when we use to lock ourselves up in your room reading Captain Astro and Galaxy Lad and wishing we were invincible like them. And pretending that no earthly force can seperate us..like them. And swearing that we'd always be there for each other, like them.
  (一点都不傻。就像我们曾经把自己锁在你的房间里一起看Captain Astro和Galaxy laid,希望自己能隐形,像他们一样;希望没有任何力量能够把我们分开...像他们一样,并发誓我们永远为彼此在那里,像他们一样。)
M:You remember that?
  (你还记得那个?)


(M拍卖了B送他的生日礼物去买下漫画店,当然帮忙的是B啦...)
(Brian kisses Michael)(B亲了M一下)
M:What was that for?
 (这是为了什么?)
B:Cause you're so pathetic.
 (因为你是那么可悲。)
M:Thanks a lot.
 (谢你了!)
B:You put your fucking life up for auction, what if it hadn't worked out?
 (你把你整个人生都去拍卖了,万一没成功你怎么办?)
M:I guess I'd have no money, no job, no nothing.
 (我想我会没钱,没工作,什么都没...)
B:Nothing but the biggest balls in the whole fucking world.
 (除了全世界他妈的最大的勇气。)



(B劝M不要跟Ben发展关系那里,一直觉得B大劝的很诡异...一般担心的是朋友被传染到不是么...)
M:I can handle it.
  (我能处理好的。)
B:Then handle it, kiss it, jerk it off. Just don't fall in love with it.
  (那么就处理吧,接吻,做爱,但是不要爱上他。)




(Ben刚住院,M六神无主的时候)
B:You don't have to be brave on account of me.
 (你没必要为了我那么逞强)
M:On account of you?! Who the hell's thinking about you? I'm thinking about Ben.
 (为了你?!谁在想你了?我在想Ben!)



(M撑不下去后打电话给B,B取消了重要会议去医院看他)
M:I need to be strong.
  (我必须要坚强。)
B:You are, you are strong.
  (你很坚强。)
M:No I'm not, my mom was right.
  (不,我不行,我妈是对的。)
B:Your mom doesn't know shit.Listen to me, listen to me, listen to me..are you listening?
  (你妈不懂。听着,听我说,听我说...你在听吗?)
M:I'm listening
  (我在听。)
B:The night Justin got bashed and I called you and you were about to get on a plane and you came here and you sat with me for 3 days waiting to see if he was gonna live or die. If it hadn't been for you I never would have made it. You're strong enough for the both of us. And you're going to be strong for Ben.
  (Justin受伤的那晚,我给打你电话的时候你正要上飞机,但是你却马上赶了回来,陪着我坐了三天,看他能不能活下来。如果没有你,我绝对不可能撑下来.你的坚强足够支撑我们两个人。现在你也能为Ben坚强。)

TOP

  • 三国群英传私服
  •